JULY 30, 2019: The global food waste management market size is expected to reach USD 45.80 billion by 2025, as per a new report by Radiant Insights Inc. It is anticipated to register a CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period. Rising concerns regarding wastage across the globe on account of increasing food trade and social interdependence between countries are expected to propel the growth.
To Request A Sample Copy Of This Report @: https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/food-waste-management-market/request-sample
Educatory and communicative actions such as Stop Wasting Food movement in Denmark, Love Food Hate Waste in U.K., and Think Eat Save are anticipated to positively influence the growth. These educational campaigns focus on web-based instruments and door-to-door interviews with citizens to spread understanding related to the prevention of wastage of edibles.
To Browse Full Research Report @:
Adverse effects of landfill and incineration techniques on the environment is a factor projected to hamper the market growth over the forecast period. However, precautions such as maintaining hygiene during combustion and landfill gas capture during the process aid in reducing the environmental impact of these processes, which is likely to influence growth of the food waste management market positively.
Food waste with high nutrient value is used as raw material and is undergoes various fermentation processes for the production of biofuel. This is expected to reduce the dependency on crude oil and drive the demand for food waste management for the by-products. In addition, use of the wastage as animal feed and fertilizers is expected to have a positive impact on market growth.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Fruits and vegetable segment is anticipated to witness a CAGR of 4.4% from 2019 to 2025, in terms of revenue owing to lack of appropriate transportation channels in the agrarian economies along with ease in waste management of the produce
• Anaerobic digestion technique is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.4%, in terms of revenue, on account of rising awareness regarding the environmental and energy advantages associated with the process
• Animal feed application segment accounted for over 52.9% of the market share in terms of revenue in 2018, as converting wastage with high nutrient value into animal feed is an ecological and economical way of management and aids in animal health
• Asia Pacific food waste management market is expected to register at a CAGR of 4.6% over the forecast period on account of the rising feed dump in economies such as China, India, Thailand, and Malaysia
• The service portfolio of the significant players includes all waste management services provided across the customers and the market concentration in developed economies is increasing through consolidation and outsourcing the treatment
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. Research Scope & Assumption
1.3. Information Procurement
1.3.1. Purchased Database
1.3.2. GVR’s Internal Database
1.3.3. Secondary Sources & Third-Party Perspectives
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Outlook
2.2. Segmental Outlook
2.3. Competitive Insights
Chapter 3. Food Waste Management Market Variables, Trends, & Scope
3.1. Market Segmentation & Scope
3.2. Food Waste Management Market – Value Chain Analysis
3.3. Technology Overview
3.3.1. Technologies for The Treatment of Separately Collected Food Waste
To See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights:
About Radiant Insights:
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 201 Spear St #1100, Suite #3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States
For more information, Visit: http://www.radiantinsights.com