DEC 11 2020: The global Retort pouch market size is projected to be valued at USD 5.88 billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 6.7% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing demand among consumers for semi-cooked food and ready-to-eat meals, owing to their busy lifestyles, is expected to increase the demand for retort pouches over the forecast period. In addition, the growing pet food market is also expected to favor the market growth over the coming years.
A retort pouch is a flexible, multi-layered metal-plastic laminate structure that is able to withstand the thermal process used for sterilization and is widely used for the sterile packaging of food, pet food, and beverages, among others. In addition, retort pouches also ensure lesser heat exposure, thereby retaining the taste and nutritional value of the food products.
To Request A Sample Copy Of This Report @: https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/retort-pouch-market/request-sample
Based on material, the retort packaging market has been segmented into polypropylene, polyamide, polyethylene, PET, aluminum foil, and others. Retort pouch is a multi-layered structure that is generally made from three or four ply laminates, with the inner layer usually made from polypropylene material. Polypropylene is a robust and tough material that provides strength and flexibility to the pouch.
Stand-up pouches packaging type segment is likely to augment at a growth rate of 6.9% over the forecast period, owing to their overall aesthetic appeal. In addition, growing demand for stand-up pouches with several value-added features such as zippers, tear notch, and spout is further expected to augment the growth of this segment over the coming years.
Food was the largest application segment in 2018 and is likely to continue its dominance over the forecast period. Retort pouch is used for various food items including meat, seafood, poultry, and baby food among others. Growing demand for ready-to-eat meals as well as ready-to-cook food products is likely to augment the demand of this segment over the forecast period.
Further Key Findings from the Report Suggest:
• In terms of value, the global market is anticipated to reach USD 5.88 billion by 2025, on account of factors such as the increasing demand for single-serve and ready-to-eat meals, along with the growing demand for extended shelf life of products
• Polypropylene emerged as the largest material segment in the market. Polypropylene is commonly used as a sealing layer material that offers strength and flexibility to the pouch.
• The stand-up pouches packaging type segment is likely to have the highest growth rate over the forecast period, owing to the overall aesthetics and construction of stand-up pouches, which enables them to act as excellent marketing tools in the retail industry
• Tear notch closure type segment is also likely to have a significant growth rate over the forecast period. Growing demand for single serve packs and ready-to-eat meals is likely to favor the growth of this segment.
• Asia Pacific market is anticipated to reach USD 2.35 billion by 2025. Changing consumer lifestyles, coupled with the growing middle class, increasing disposable incomes, and busy lifestyles, has further augmented the demand for packaged foods, which is in turn likely to propel the demand for retort pouches over the coming years.
• The global retort pouch market is fragmented with the presence of numerous market participants. Key players operating in the market include Amcor plc, Sonoco Products Company, ProAmpac LLC, Mondi, Flair Flexible Packaging Corporation, Clifton Packaging Group Limited, and Constantia Flexibles, among others.
To Browse Full Research Report @:
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Market Segmentation & Scope
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Information Procurement
1.3.1. Purchased Database
1.3.2. GVR’s Internal Database
1.3.3. Secondary Sources & Third-Party Perspectives
1.3.4. Primary Research
1.4. Information Analysis
1.4.1. Data Analysis Models
1.5. Market Formulation & Data Visualization
1.6. Data Validation & Publishing
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Outlook
2.2. Segmental Outlook
2.3. Competitive Insights
Chapter 3. Retort Pouch Market Variables, Trends, & Scope
3.1. Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.2. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.2.1. Raw Material Trends
3.2.2. Manufacturing Trends
3.2.3. Sales/Distribution Trends
3.2.4. List of Key End-Users, by Region
3.3. Technology Overview
3.4. Regulatory Framework
To See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights:
About Radiant Insights:
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 201 Spear St #1100, Suite #3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States