SEP 25 2020: Automobile Rental and Leasing Global Market Opportunities and Strategies To 2030: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery report from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global automobile rental and leasing market as it emerges from the COVID 19 shut down.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the automobile rental and leasing market? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The global automobile rental and leasing global market opportunities and strategies to 2030: COVID 19 impact and recovery report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
To Request A Sample Copy Of This Report @: https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/automobile-rental-and-leasing-global-market/request-sample
The report covers the following chapters
1. Executive Summary – The executive summary section of the report gives a brief overview and summary of the report.
2. Report Structure – This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in the various sections.
3. Introduction – The introduction section gives the segmentation of the automobile rental and leasing market by type covered in this report.
4. Market Characteristics – The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the automobile rental and leasing market. This chapter includes different products/services covered in the report and basic definitions.
5. Product Analysis – The product analysis section of the report describes the leading products/services in the market along with key features and differentiators for those products/services.
6. Supply Chain – The supply chain section of the report defines and explains the key players in the automobile rental and leasing market supply chain.
7. Customer Information– This chapter covers recent customers’ trends/preferences in the global automobile rental and leasing market.
8. Trends And Strategies – This chapter describes the major trends shaping the global automobile rental and leasing market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
9. Impact of COVID-19– This section describes the impact of COVID-19 on the automobile rental and leasing market.
10. Global Market Size And Growth – This section contains the global historic (2015-2019) and forecast (2019-2023) (2023-2025), and (2025-2030) market values, and drivers and restraints that support and restrain the growth of the market in the historic and forecast periods.
11. Regional Analysis – This section contains the historic (2015-2019), forecast (2019-2023), (2023-2025), and (2025-2030) market value and growth and market share comparison by region.
12. Segmentation – This section contains the market values (2015-2030) and analysis for different segments in the market.
13. Global Macro Comparison –The global automobile rental and leasing market comparison with macro-economic factors gives the automobile rental and leasing market size, percentage of GDP, and average automobile rental and leasing market expenditure.
14. Regional Market Size and Growth– This section contains the region’s market size (2019), historic and forecast (2015-2023) (2023-2025), and (2025-2030) market values, and growth and market share comparison of major countries within the region. This report includes information on all the regions (Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa).
15. Competitive Landscape – This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global automobile rental and leasing market, estimated market shares and company profiles of the leading players.
16. Key Mergers And Acquisitions – This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
17. Market Background – This section describes the leasing market of which the automobile rental and leasing market is a segment. This chapter includes the leasing market 2015-23 values, and regional analyses for the leasing market.
18. Market Opportunities And Strategies– This section includes market opportunities and strategies based on findings of the research. This section also gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.
19. Conclusions And Recommendations – This section includes conclusions and recommendations based on findings of the research. This section also gives recommendations for automotive equipment leasing providers in terms of product offerings, geographic expansion, price offerings, marketing strategies and target groups.
20. Appendix – This section includes details on the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations and currencies codes used in this report.
To Browse Full Research Report @:
By Type Of Service: Passenger Car Rental; Passenger Car Leasing; Truck, Utility Trailer, And Recreational Vehicle Rental And Leasing
By Type Of Mode: Online; Offline
By Type Of Lease: Open; Close
By End Use: Individual; Corporate
Companies Mentioned: Enterprise Holdings; The Hertz Corporation; Avis Budget; Daimler Group; LeasePlan
Countries: China, Australia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Canada, Mexico, USA, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Turkey, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa
Regions: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast, three years further forecast, and six years further forecast
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Reasons to Purchase
• Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
To See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights:
About Radiant Insights:
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 201 Spear St #1100, Suite #3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States